Home Care & Support
Supported Living Adults at New Path Healthcare gives you the option of high-quality care without moving to a care home. When you need continuous care, you may not want the added stress of having to leave familiar surroundings. Our live-in care service offers the reassurance of 24-hour care** and support in the comfort of your own home.
We never take a one-size-fits-all approach to care, our customers’ unique needs are considered every step of the way, meaning you stay in control of your care and support at all times. A member of our team will ask what is important about the way you live your life so we can provide the care you want, the way you want it.
Choosing New Path Healthcare Care means:
- No need to move to a care home
- A personal service where your unique needs are considered every step of the way, available as and when you need it – day or night
- Fully trained, compassionate staff who respect your home and your privacy
- A flexible service, where every day can be different
- A wide range of care and support– personal care, housework, social activities – you choose
- A proper introduction to make sure we have found the right person for you
- Regular follow up from a New Path Healthcare Care manager to check you are happy with our service
Live-in care – keeping your familiar friends, family, and belongings around you. No upheaval. No stress. No trouble.
At New Path Healthcare we understand that to be able to take good care of your loved one means taking good care of yourself. Time to rest and recharge is essential so that you can continue to give your best care. We recognize the importance of easy access to high-quality respite care that gives you the assurance you need.
Short breaks can be of great benefit to the person you care for too. They offer the person the opportunity to do something a bit different from their usual routine and the chance to meet new people.
We can provide respite care and support for people with complex needs in the comfort of their own homes. Our services range from a sitting service for a couple of hours to 24-hour live-in care. We offer personalized care and support, so you and your loved one have the service that you want, in the way you both want it.
Our reliable, compassionate staff are fully trained so that you have the peace of mind you need to take that much-needed break.